PREMIERE MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING!
Judo, Taekwondo and Self-Defense taught by one of North America’s premiere martial arts instructors, 9th degree black belt, Grandmaster Kyu Ha Kim.
All disciplines are taught in a traditional manner to students of all ages and every walk of life.
Men, women and children at all levels of fitness are provided with the means to defend themselves, gain confidence, acquire discipline and become more physically fit.
- Traditional instruction grounded in respect and etiquette is integrated with modern training methods to provide students with the highest level of instruction.
- Grandmaster Kim has successfully taught in the Pittsburgh area for over forty years and enjoys an unparalleled reputation for honesty and integrity. Grandmaster Kim has over fifty years of combined experience as a martial arts instructor in Korea and the US.
- Family oriented; generations of families can often be found training together.
- Individuals with an interest in martial arts competition receive the instruction and coaching necessary for success in local, state, national and international competitions. Grandmaster Kim has produced scores of Judo and Taekwondo champions at the state and national level, including an alternate member of the 1996 US Olympic Judo Team.
- The values and discipline learned from martial arts training have enabled Grandmaster Kim’s students to not only achieve success in the competitive arena, but in a variety of endeavors including education, business, medicine and law.
- All classes are taught by Grandmaster Kim’s senior level instructors.
- Instruction is provided in a modern 8,000 square foot training facility with over 2,500 square feet of mat area, men and women’s locker rooms with showers, complete weight training facilities, audio system and CCTV monitoring.
- Grandmaster Kim’s schools are recognized by the U.S.O.C. and affiliated with international governing bodies sanctioned by the I.O.C